Anti abandons the internet.

it's finally over, thank fucking god.

Sunday, June 26, 2005

 
what do you say to strangers? offer what yo9u trhink is good advice? man all i wish is that i had a jillion dollars, and i woiuld share my love with everyone who was nice to me for even ficve seconds. and i woul dbe elvis of blogs. king for reals.

dj shadow is on the boombox, and im ghetto blasting my brains into good vibrations. good good good, good vibrations.

everyone has issues. i myself go through a major identity crisi at least 4 or 5 times a year. it's only natural, innit? i mean sure some of you are die hard "longest dreds" mohterfuckers, and props to you., waty to be true to your fucking scene you never changing wonderful person. a flip-flipper you are NOT. yay you.

im drunk, and this is MY blog, so typose migjt happent. deal.

and so yea, as i sit here and pick my nose... and let my eyes wander my litte cave that i call home... i just wonder how long will it all last.

are these the salad days? were the salad days long ago?!?!

all i know for serious is that i can make $$. give me a way, and i will show you that im good at it. i take to everything. perhaps there's truth to astrology, and im a die-hard gemeni, with a shit-ton of personalities. o rmebbe im just a psychopath.

god only knows what i'd be with outt youuuuuuuu

so yeah, and thats how it is, and this is how it goes. eat me, or die. your either with me, or you're with the terrorsts. so what izzit, eh?!

i fucking bought a 12-er of budweisser selct, and believe me, there ain't nothing select about it, although it was worth the purchase to have a new stle can with my same old tasting bud innit.

get me?

and to the fucking askers... ask DEEZE NUTZ, because who are you anyways? if i wanted to talk about your petty little questions, i'd have talkt-it. you follow?

this is my time to shine. i'm taking a retirement prior to my work-to-death carreerr in someting retarded happens. for all i know im gonna be hit by a bus or a drunk driver, and do i want to be a little angel i the sky, floating there with my harp and my halo thinking... "damn you fool, you should not have saved all that $$, and pincjed every penny, and wussed out on every risk, and taken life for granted.... NOW whatchu got, EH??? EHH BUDDY?!?!?!"

even tho im an atheist and i dont beleive in angels. except for the los angeles angels of anahiiem. (bite me you dodger lew-zers)

i have a glow in the dark buddha figurine, and a full bottle of off-brand icey-hot, and you know what that means... MORE BEER!!!

so with a bong hit in your face, and my hair all slicked back like the WOP that i am...

suck it, i'm out.






<< Home

Archives

December 2002   January 2003   February 2003   March 2003   April 2003   May 2003   June 2003   July 2003   August 2003   September 2003   October 2003   November 2003   December 2003   January 2004   February 2004   March 2004   April 2004   May 2004   June 2004   July 2004   August 2004   September 2004   October 2004   November 2004   December 2004   January 2005   February 2005   March 2005   April 2005   May 2005   June 2005   July 2005   August 2005   September 2005   October 2005   January 2006   July 2007  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

LINKS:

Tony Pierce