Anti abandons the internet.

it's finally over, thank fucking god.

Friday, February 25, 2005

 
im BACK, bitches! just when you thought your eyeballs were going to burn out of their head from reading all this shitty white text on a black backround, yes i know it sucks. deal.

work was... well... today might have been the best work day of my entire life. and it all comes down to the stoke of the year.

i left late for work, and halfway to the freeway i realized i had forgotten my signwalker check, and my paycheck at home. so i peel back and make myself later for work by grabbing that shit.

i also had to buy a staple hammer at a home depot at some point, so now im trippin balls because if my cousin catches me being a late fuck off, he's gonna wring my scrawny little neck, because he's my boss.

but i think i was just being paranoid and stuff, because i did my james bond immitation on the 110 freeway, and made it to south central with enough time to get a stamm-ler from home cheapo, and to be RIGHT ON TIME (7:30am) to meet my helper at the Ford Dealership to start putting signs, flags, and arrows EVERYWHERE.

so i was relieved as to not be late and avoid getting yelled at by my cousin/boss, but the heat was on to preform in time for the signwalkers that mike told me started at 11.

and cesar and i NAILED IT. man we killed it, im not lying. the sale was set up and looking tits by 8:30am. impressive by anyones standards.

and next thing i know, 18 wheelers are eating my middle finger, while i eat their air horn, and al the while cesar fumbles to staple hammer our cora-plast signs to these shitty fucked up, nail ridden telephone poles.

but by 10am, the stoke hit me like a ton of bricks.... because i mentioned something to cesar about having the signwalkers out on time, and he looked at me sideways, and re-checked his copy of his signwalker schedule (something that i should have done)

and guess what.... he said, "boss... the walkers go out tomorrow. we have all day to do the city"

YAYYAYAYYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!

i busted a smoothie in my boxer shorts right then and there.

that meant, in one hour i would be on my way home, which is worlds apart from thinking i wasn't going home for another 6 hours.

to celebrate, i got SO high.






<< Home

Archives

December 2002   January 2003   February 2003   March 2003   April 2003   May 2003   June 2003   July 2003   August 2003   September 2003   October 2003   November 2003   December 2003   January 2004   February 2004   March 2004   April 2004   May 2004   June 2004   July 2004   August 2004   September 2004   October 2004   November 2004   December 2004   January 2005   February 2005   March 2005   April 2005   May 2005   June 2005   July 2005   August 2005   September 2005   October 2005   January 2006   July 2007  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

LINKS:

Tony Pierce