In the future you will have to comply with the following rules if you are to work a sign job:
1. NO CAR BONG
2. NO CAR PILLOWS
3. YOU MUST PURCHASE A CAR CHARGER (and if you already had one you are an asshole)
4. NO GOING HOME FOR ANY REASON - ESPECIALLY INTERNET
5. YOU WILL BE ON TIME FOR ALL EVENTS THAT TRANSPIRE
AT A SALE- ie. SIGNWALKER CUT OFF TIME
6. YOU MUST SHOWER EVERY MORNING BEFORE ALL SIGN JOBS
7. YOU MUST SHAVE AT LEAST EVERY OTHER DAY WHILE ON A SIGN JOB
8. YOU MUST CHANGE YOUR CLOTHES EACH DAY WHILE ON A SIGN JOB.
9. YOU WILL BREAK DOWN ALL SIGNS BEFORE DROPPING THEM OFF AT MINE OR MY DADS HOUSE - NOT AT OUR HOUSES (messy)
I don't think this small list is hard to follow at all. Everyone else seems to do it just fine. Get with the program. I am taking up the slack.
and that's not like me. so that's not going to continue. i had a weekend off to clear my head, and get my shit in order, and this list that my cousin has imposed on me will be obeyed.
December 2002 January 2003 February 2003 March 2003 April 2003 May 2003 June 2003 July 2003 August 2003 September 2003 October 2003 November 2003 December 2003 January 2004 February 2004 March 2004 April 2004 May 2004 June 2004 July 2004 August 2004 September 2004 October 2004 November 2004 December 2004 January 2005 February 2005 March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 January 2006 July 2007