Anti abandons the internet.

it's finally over, thank fucking god.

Wednesday, June 23, 2004

 
people come up to me, and they say, "hey fella, why you so mad?"

here's the thing, i'm not fucking mad, i'm fucking hysterically pissed off.

so there i was, sitting in my piece-of-shit-el-centro-hotel-room when my cousin caroline from chicago calls me in the middle of the night, DRUNK off her ass, to tell me that she saw my dad the previous day.

and taht it was weird, and uncomfortable. and that my dad was prying. digging for goods on me. goods on me that i SPECIFICALLY ASK ALL MY FAMILY not to reveal to him. cuz he lost the right.

well she said she was getting asked what i loooook like, what my hair is like, what kinda person am i.... HAH!

if he only knew i have this little soap box to stand up, and spread the news, and the news is FUCK YOU DAD, cuz old news is new news when you want it to be.

and my OTHER cousin mike, he told my dad straight up, "anti's pissed. he feels like you fucked him over, and he doesn't want shit to do with you till you fix that shit."

so my ada starts in with his usual business lingo or pass-the-buck tactics--
but mike is a business owner now. mike knows NOW more than ever how business ownership mean ultimate responsibility for what goes down.

and ok LET"S PLAY PRETEND FOR A SECOND PEEEEEEEEEOPLE: let's pretend my dad's accountant who he had for over 25 years "accidentally" mixed up myyyy social security number with my dad's... and let's PRE-fucking-TEND that my dad didn't notice the slip up when he signed under my name (the same name as his) and in effect stole my identity. let's preeeeeetrend it was all nice and fun-n-games and "oops we made a boo boo"

that's STILLLL his fucking company and i'm still his "son" (notice the quote marks on that little bitch of a word), so why would he hang me out to dry??? and now that he allegedy "needs" his family at this, this time of urgency in his life... and allegedly finds out how to fix things with me (although he knew how the whole time), and still....

he'd rather hassle caroline to find out what my hair style might be like.

what a human turd.

my dad had his last chance to see me a few years ago, and he WILL die without me ever saying good bye or any of that shit, and that's fine with me.

i said good bye a long time ago.






<< Home

Archives

December 2002   January 2003   February 2003   March 2003   April 2003   May 2003   June 2003   July 2003   August 2003   September 2003   October 2003   November 2003   December 2003   January 2004   February 2004   March 2004   April 2004   May 2004   June 2004   July 2004   August 2004   September 2004   October 2004   November 2004   December 2004   January 2005   February 2005   March 2005   April 2005   May 2005   June 2005   July 2005   August 2005   September 2005   October 2005   January 2006   July 2007  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

LINKS:

Tony Pierce