Anti abandons the internet.

it's finally over, thank fucking god.

Wednesday, February 04, 2004

 
ruttedout at yahoo.com... email me. everyone. for no real reason other than i am sick of getting zero emails.

write me and tell me how fucking shitty i am. or how awesome i am. or whatever. i'm sure you're all too fucking lazy, and i won't get shit for emails. thanks for nothing. fuck you in advance.

so whats everyone's problem anyways? i know mine. same old problem. money. cash don't rule shit around my ass. cuz there is none.

i was told that i'm an asexual chronic masterbator. i guess that makes perfect sense.

i aim on getting my lowrider bike back, and i will ride it everyday when i do. assuming i can motivate my ass.

cops in the beach cities are such pains in the ass, they have like zero crime rate, so if you get pulled over for say an illegal left turn or some crap, they haul out four or five squad cars, and it's a regular tail gate party. but like man, shouldn't they be writing parking tickets somehwere or fucking hanging out at golden west donuts or some crap?

now that I'm older
stress weighs on my shoulders
heavy as boulders
but I told ya
till the day that I die I still
will be a soldier
and that's all I told ya
and that's all I showed ya
and all this calamity is rippin' my sanity
Can it be I'm a celebrity
whose on the brink of insanity
Now don't be wishin's of switchin' any positions with me
cuz when you in my position, it ain't never easy
to do any type of maintaining
cuz all this gaming
and famin' from entertainin'
is hella strainin to the brain and...
But I can't keep runnin I just gotta keep keen and cunnin'...

From: "Estrada Louis" Add to Address Book
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2004 02:10:24 +0100
Subject:

Hello Dear,

My name is {DR. MRS. LUISA. ESTRADA,} the wife of {MR. JOSEPH ESTRADA,} the former President of Philippines.

My husband was recently impeached from office by a Backed uprising of mass demonstrators and the Senate. My husband is presently in jail and facing trial on Charges of corruption, Embezzlement, and the Mysterious charge of plunders which might lead to death sentence. The present government is forcing my husband out of Manila to avoid demonstration by his supporter.

During my husband's regime as president of Philippine, I realized some reasonable amount of money from various deals that I successfully executed. I have Plans to invest this money for my children's future on anything that will be ok for then maybe industrial production. My husband is not Aware of this because I wish to do it secretly for Now.

Before my husband was impeached, I secretly! siphoned the sum of $42.2million USD, Out of Philippines and deposited the money with a security Firm that transports valuable goods and consignments through diplomatic means. I also declared that the Consignment was solid gold and my foreign business Partner owned it and I arranged it very well and put it in a metallic Truck boxes and also made sure it has a security code that no one may Be able to open it if not me that has the security code and the Security Company believe me that it's some valuable Items that I have in it. Even in the Documents it was stated that the Value of it was$42.2 MILLION USD.

I am contacting you because I want you to go to the Security company and claim the money on my behalf Since I have declared that the consignment belong to My foreign business partner. You shall also be required to assist me in investment in your country.

I hope to trust you and I al! so believe that you are the type that a Sister in need could relay on. And I know that you will not sit on this money when you claim it, Rather assist me Properly, I will compensate you with 15% of the total capital after You might have claimed it for me. When I receive your positive response I will let you Know where the security company is and the security pin code to Claim the consignment, which is very important.

For now,all our communication should be on via e-mail (loisa_estrada@presidency.com) Because my line are right now connected directly to the Philippines Telecommunication Network services. Please also send me your telephone and fax number and also a letter of assurance so that I will feel free to tell you more about this business.

Then I will open up a communication root between you and the Security Company to handle this transaction.

Hope to hear from you as soon as you get this email so that we can Get started soonest.

Best Regards,

DR. MRS. LUISA. ESTRAD.
Alternative Email Address: estradalouis@exclusivemail.co.za






<< Home

Archives

December 2002   January 2003   February 2003   March 2003   April 2003   May 2003   June 2003   July 2003   August 2003   September 2003   October 2003   November 2003   December 2003   January 2004   February 2004   March 2004   April 2004   May 2004   June 2004   July 2004   August 2004   September 2004   October 2004   November 2004   December 2004   January 2005   February 2005   March 2005   April 2005   May 2005   June 2005   July 2005   August 2005   September 2005   October 2005   January 2006   July 2007  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

LINKS:

Tony Pierce