write me and tell me how fucking shitty i am. or how awesome i am. or whatever. i'm sure you're all too fucking lazy, and i won't get shit for emails. thanks for nothing. fuck you in advance.
so whats everyone's problem anyways? i know mine. same old problem. money. cash don't rule shit around my ass. cuz there is none.
i was told that i'm an asexual chronic masterbator. i guess that makes perfect sense.
i aim on getting my lowrider bike back, and i will ride it everyday when i do. assuming i can motivate my ass.
cops in the beach cities are such pains in the ass, they have like zero crime rate, so if you get pulled over for say an illegal left turn or some crap, they haul out four or five squad cars, and it's a regular tail gate party. but like man, shouldn't they be writing parking tickets somehwere or fucking hanging out at golden west donuts or some crap?
now that I'm older
stress weighs on my shoulders
heavy as boulders
but I told ya
till the day that I die I still
will be a soldier
and that's all I told ya
and that's all I showed ya
and all this calamity is rippin' my sanity
Can it be I'm a celebrity
whose on the brink of insanity
Now don't be wishin's of switchin' any positions with me
cuz when you in my position, it ain't never easy
to do any type of maintaining
cuz all this gaming
and famin' from entertainin'
is hella strainin to the brain and...
But I can't keep runnin I just gotta keep keen and cunnin'...
From: "Estrada Louis"
Hello Dear,
My name is {DR. MRS. LUISA. ESTRADA,} the wife of {MR. JOSEPH
ESTRADA,} the former President of Philippines.
My husband was recently impeached from office by a
Backed uprising of mass demonstrators and the Senate.
My husband is presently in jail and facing trial on
Charges of corruption, Embezzlement, and the
Mysterious charge of plunders which might lead to death sentence.
The present government is forcing my husband out of
Manila to avoid demonstration by his supporter.
During my husband's regime as president of Philippine,
I realized some reasonable amount of money from
various deals that I successfully executed. I have
Plans to invest this money for my children's future on anything that
will be ok for then maybe industrial production. My husband is not
Aware of this because I wish to do it secretly for
Now.
Before my husband was impeached, I secretly! siphoned
the sum of $42.2million USD,
Out of Philippines and deposited the money with a security
Firm that transports valuable goods and consignments
through diplomatic means. I also declared that the
Consignment was solid gold and my foreign business
Partner owned it and I arranged it very well and put it in a metallic
Truck boxes and also made sure it has a security code that no one may
Be able to open it if not me that has the security code and the
Security Company believe me that it's some valuable
Items that I have in it. Even in the Documents it was stated that the
Value of it was$42.2 MILLION USD.
I am contacting you because I want you to go to the
Security company and claim the money on my behalf
Since I have declared that the consignment belong to
My foreign business partner. You shall also be
required to assist me in investment in your country.
I hope to trust you and I al! so believe that you are the type that a
Sister in need could relay on.
And I know that you will not sit on this money when you claim it,
Rather assist me
Properly, I will compensate you with 15% of the total capital after
You might have claimed it for me.
When I receive your positive response I will let you
Know where the security company is and the security pin code to
Claim the consignment, which is very important.
For now,all our communication should be on via e-mail
(loisa_estrada@presidency.com)
Because my line are right now connected directly to the
Philippines Telecommunication Network services. Please also send me
your telephone and fax number and also a letter of assurance so that
I will feel free to tell you more about this business.
Then I will open up a communication root between you and the Security
Company to handle this transaction.
Hope to hear from you as soon as you get this email so that we can
Get started soonest.
Best Regards,
DR. MRS. LUISA. ESTRAD.
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2004 02:10:24 +0100
Subject:
Alternative Email Address: estradalouis@exclusivemail.co.za
December 2002 January 2003 February 2003 March 2003 April 2003 May 2003 June 2003 July 2003 August 2003 September 2003 October 2003 November 2003 December 2003 January 2004 February 2004 March 2004 April 2004 May 2004 June 2004 July 2004 August 2004 September 2004 October 2004 November 2004 December 2004 January 2005 February 2005 March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 January 2006 July 2007