Anti abandons the internet.

it's finally over, thank fucking god.

Tuesday, May 20, 2003

 
hollywood hills born and raised. on my living room couch is where i spent most of my days. chillin out maxin relaxin all cool, watchin fresh prince outside of my school

it sucked growing up there man. my dad was a rich rich man. in this mansion on top of this steap as fuck hill. good for his and his car-having ass. but walking home from school was brutal. it was like a mile straight up. 90 degree angles and shit.

and when you ventured of that hill on a bike, you'd better bring your posse. hollywood is the ghetto afterall. not as bad as hyde park or inglewood. but you could get beat up and your bike stolen just as easy.

in third grade at cheramoya elementary school (just off of franklin ave), the only white dudes were me and bobby. but bobby was a pussy ass loser. so my friends were humberto and eduardo... mexican twins (that's actually thier old apartment building in the pic).

before that i went to a private school in the valley, campbell hall. but only for one year... kindergarten. my best friend from kindergarden accidently killed himself that summer between K and first grade. poor collin... i remeber playing with him on that same electric gate at his mom's apartnent complex that killed him. we were playing chicken, seeing who could hang on till the last minute while it automatically slid back into that slot on tha wall. he died brreaking his neck in that slot. he looked so pale in the coffin... i was like 6 or some shit

and there's more wierdness. in fourth and fifth grades i was the only boy. there were three others in my same grade, Alexa (the blonde i had a crush on), Rosie (the brunette who had a crush on me), and Amanda... (the boring one). but that school was really the victim of poor enrollment, AND taught me that my sisters knew cool not my peers, and they were punk rock, so therefore, punk is/was cool. they shaved my head bald, bought me Docs and a green flight jacket, told me my knew alias was "vex" because i was loud obnoxious, and disgusting, and BLERP!!!! i was the coolest poser in all Los Feliz Hills School. and their friends and their friends liberty spikes all thought so too.






<< Home

Archives

December 2002   January 2003   February 2003   March 2003   April 2003   May 2003   June 2003   July 2003   August 2003   September 2003   October 2003   November 2003   December 2003   January 2004   February 2004   March 2004   April 2004   May 2004   June 2004   July 2004   August 2004   September 2004   October 2004   November 2004   December 2004   January 2005   February 2005   March 2005   April 2005   May 2005   June 2005   July 2005   August 2005   September 2005   October 2005   January 2006   July 2007  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

LINKS:

Tony Pierce