1. General question, where is your favorite breakfast in LA?
the beach hut, fine hawaiian food. there's one in el porto and one in hermosa.
2. What do you order?
i get the surfer special: eggs, hawaiian sweet bread and beef teryaki.
3. There is great Mexican food in LA, where do you go for huevos rancheros or a breakfast burrito?
uhh.... del taco, i guess. id eat at el terasco, but i dont think they do breakfast.
4. For a quick bagel or donut, where do you stop?
i like donut places that have that giant plaster donut on the roof, like randy's in inglewood.
5. Any greasy spoons that you brave or would like to?
Rod's Charbroiler on artesia in redondo beach.
6. Over priced breakfast?
i think canters deli is overpriced for how shitty the food and service is.
7. Coffee, tea, or juice; where is the best spot?
i buy my coffee from 7-11.
8. You have guests from out of town, where do you take them for an overall great breakfast?
i had blogger visitors once, and i took them to the el torito here on the redondo beach pier. they have a killer champagne brunch.
December 2002 January 2003 February 2003 March 2003 April 2003 May 2003 June 2003 July 2003 August 2003 September 2003 October 2003 November 2003 December 2003 January 2004 February 2004 March 2004 April 2004 May 2004 June 2004 July 2004 August 2004 September 2004 October 2004 November 2004 December 2004 January 2005 February 2005 March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 January 2006 July 2007